Widgets

Neil deGrasse Tyson Moonwalking at StarTalk Live - YouTube

Neil deGrasse Tyson Moonwalking at StarTalk Live - YouTube: "The second most impressive moonwalker on this stage." Neil deGrasse Tyson "moonwalks" at StarTalk Live, Feb. 27, 2013 at Town Hall in NYC. On stage with Neil: The most impressive moonwalker, Apollo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin, the 2nd man to walk on the Moon, comic co-host Eugene Mirman, guest comedian John Oliver of The Daily Show, and Andrew Chaikin, author of "A Man on the Moon." Video: � Stacey David Severn.

3 comments:

I am actually grateful to thе holder of thіs wеb sіte
whо has ѕharеd this ωondeгful paгagraph at аt this
time.

Review my sіte; birmingham spas

Hmm it seems like your website ate my fіrst
comment (it was ѕupеr long) so I guess Ι'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoгoughlу enjoying your blog.
I as well am аn aspirіng blog blogger
but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for rookie blog writers? I'd gеnuinеly
appreciаte it.

My ωeb pagе - penie enlargement

Does your sitе have a contaсt page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd lіke to
shoοt you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

My webpage: http://howtosavemoneyatdisneyworld.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment